By Kristoffer Ahlstrom-Vij
Read or Download Epistemic Paternalism: A Defence PDF
Similar epistemology books
The basic Davidson compiles the main celebrated papers of 1 of the 20 th century's maximum philosophers. It distills Donald Davidson's seminal contributions to our knowing of ourselves, from 3 many years of essays, into one thematically equipped assortment. a brand new, especially written advent by way of Ernie Lepore and Kirk Ludwig, of the world's best specialists on his paintings, deals a advisor during the principles and arguments, indicates how they interconnect, and divulges the systematic coherence of Davidson's worldview.
Dialectic: the heart beat of Freedom is now commonly appeared as a vintage of latest philosophy. This publication, first released in 1993, units itself 3 major goals: the improvement of a common thought of dialectic, of which Hegelian dialectic might be obvious to be a distinct case; the dialectical enrichment and deepening of serious realism, viz.
The Causation Debate in sleek Philosophy examines the controversy that all started as glossy technology separated itself from average philosophy within the 16th and 17th centuries. The booklet particularly explores the 2 dominant techniques to causation as a metaphysical challenge and as a systematic challenge.
- Descartes's Changing Mind
- Causality, Interpretation, and the Mind (Oxford Philosophical Monographs)
- Il mestiere dello scienziato sociale: Un’introduzione all’epistemologia delle scienze sociali (Libri di base di filosofia) (Italian Edition)
- Objectivity: The Hermeneutical and Philosophy (SUNY series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
- The Sacred and the Profane: Contemporary Demands on Hermeneutics
- The Things We Mean
Extra info for Epistemic Paternalism: A Defence
Epistemic Paternalism: A Defence by Kristoffer Ahlstrom-Vij