By Michael P. McManmon,Stephen M. Shore
- centred chapters on abilities for all times, university, paintings, and self sustaining living
- Photocopiable instructing fabrics and information for school room administration
- Sections on peer-mentoring, mediation, and inclusion
- review suggestions, together with scholar self-assessment fabrics and suggestions forms
- Contributions from specialists within the box, together with Dr. Stephen Shore, Liane Holliday Willey, Dr. Brenda Smith Myles, Barbara Bissonnette and Jennifer prepare dinner O'Toole.
Drawing on over 30 years' educating event on the university Internship software (CIP), Dr. Michael P. McManmon's toolkit is an entire curriculum for educators, clinicians, and execs who educate or suggest teens at the ASD or LD Spectrum. it might probably even be used successfully by way of mom and dad and members for self-study.
Read Online or Download Autism and Learning Differences: An Active Learning Teaching Toolkit PDF
Best special education books
Whilst Henry was once came across, his left entrance leg dangled uselessly from his shoulder. which could were the tip of the tale for this little striped kitten. yet as an alternative, it was once the start of an not likely experience, as puppy fanatics rescued him. Henry needed to lose his leg yet what he received was once way more worthy.
The Aphasia sequence, quantity 1 is your resource for the 1st 3 books within the sequence: The Clinician’s advisor to Semantic function research for Aphasia, The Clinician’s consultant to reaction Elaboration education for Aphasia, and The Clinician’s advisor to lowering Aphasic Perseveration. The print model comprises entry to the spouse book and supplemental fabrics, reminiscent of ratings sheets and SFA charts, compatible for copying.
The ship Code of perform (2015) has bolstered the requirement that each one academics needs to meet the desires of all newbies. This topical e-book offers functional, attempted and demonstrated ideas and assets that may help academics in making track classes obtainable and interesting for all scholars, together with people with distinctive wishes.
To Be proficient and studying Disabled is among the most well-liked assets on hand on opting for and assembly the wishes of twice-exceptional scholars. This up to date 3rd variation presents a accomplished examine the complicated international of scholars with outstanding presents, abilities, and pursuits, who at the same time face studying, realization, or social demanding situations from LD, ADHD, ASD, and different problems.
- The Assessment of Emergent Bilinguals: Supporting English Language Learners
- The Talking Hands: A Sign Language Manual in 33 Lessons
- Handbook of Cognitive, Social, and Neuropsychological Aspects of Learning Disabilities: Volume I: 001
- Behavioral Disorders: Identification, Assessment, and Instruction of Students with EBD: 22 (Advances in Special Education)
Additional resources for Autism and Learning Differences: An Active Learning Teaching Toolkit
Autism and Learning Differences: An Active Learning Teaching Toolkit by Michael P. McManmon,Stephen M. Shore