By Andy Dailey
A new e-book for Paper 1, Prescribed topic three: The flow to worldwide War
The popular IB degree historical past sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and fascinating narrative, with the widest number of assets at this point, assisting scholars to strengthen their wisdom and analytical talents.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- devoted examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK aid and ancient research inquiries to aid with all facets of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war PDF
Best war & peace books
Company, clash answer and Peacebuilding examines the activities at present being taken via companies in components of violent clash all over the world, and explores how they could make an important contribution to the answer of violent conflicts via business-based peacebuilding. This ebook combines techniques to supply a entire examine the present kingdom and way forward for company- established peacebuilding.
The Invisible Hand of Peace exhibits that the household associations linked to capitalism, specifically deepest estate and aggressive marketplace constructions, have promoted peace among states over the last centuries. It employs quite a lot of old and statistical proof to demonstrate either the huge applicability of those claims and their skill to generate new factors of severe old occasions, equivalent to the emergence of the Anglo-American friendship on the finish of the 19th century, the outbreak of global warfare I, and the evolution of the new clash around the Taiwan Strait.
Utilizing a case research established method, Weissmann analyses the post-Cold conflict East Asian defense surroundings to demonstrate why there's a paradoxical inter-state peace. He issues out techniques which have been vital for the construction of a continual relative peace in East Asia, in addition to clash prevention and peacebuilding mechanisms.
Radical Pacifism in smooth the US strains cycles of luck and decline within the radical wing of the yank peace circulation, an egalitarian pressure of pacifism that stood on the forefront of antimilitarist organizing and American radical dissent from 1940 to 1970. utilizing conventional archival fabric and oral heritage resources, Marian Mollin examines how gender and race formed and restricted the political efforts of radical pacifist men and women, highlighting how activists associated pacifism to militant masculinity and privileged the priorities of its predominantly white individuals.
- Resolving Cyprus: New Approaches to Conflict Resolution
- Rüstung und Rüstungskontrolle in Asien: Zum Stabilisierungspotenzial einer sicherheitspolitischen Strategie (German Edition)
- A Theory of Truces (Palgrave Studies in Ethics and Public Policy)
- Israel und Palästina: Recht auf Frieden und Recht auf Land (German Edition)
- Myth and Reality in International Politics: Meeting Global Challenges through Collective Action (International Studies Intensives)
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war
Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war by Andy Dailey